Wednesday, March 2, 2011

1 Step up and 2 steps back...

I'm kind of getting into a routine.  Crossfit.  Paleo diet.  My clothes are fitting a TINY bit looser, but I've GAINED 6 pounds!  I know, "muscle weighs more than fat..."  I'm also having a recurrent, and increasingly painful problem with my leg.  Prior to Crossfit, but causing me some issue.  Todays WOD, which I had to modify, remember, I'm OLD!!! 

WOD:
 normal CALS, no problem
ANTE, PVC complex, which I LOVE, (easy),  then Push Press, 3 rounds of 5, at max weight you can handle.   (only 35 pounds)
WOD: 10m run on the minute.  Add 10m each minute. For time until you can't run anymore.  I had to row the whole time. I rowed at max speed for 1 minute, then rest 1 minute, over and over.  My total meters rowed was 1917.  I almost died, but I didn't.  I wished I had done more weight on the Push Press, and think I could have.  Will have to push more next time. 

Food today:  All Paleo, so good job there.  Cabbage and sausage this AM,  Some broccoli and Cauliflower and more sausage tonight.  I'm not sure, but I THINK I feel a muscle coming up in a couple of areas.  Nothing noticible jsut yet!!!  I 'll work a bit harder tommorrow.  I must say, every time I feel embarrassed at how "modified" my WOD is, I feel really encouraged by both the Coaches, as well as every one at Crossfit. 





















)

No comments: