Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back to the Box after 10 days!!!

Well, I fooled myself thinking that my Crossfit cruise workout would suffice...  I went back today and did a full CF workout.  Tough!  I felt like the weight of my body was as heavy as the ship I just got off of.

WOD:

Backsquats, 8 rounds of 5, increasing weight each round.  My max weight was 100 pounds.  I was PROUD!!!!  And, I actually squatted, with no difficulty, and got up from full squat, with the 100 pounds.

5 clapping pushups
7 Burpees
75 "single under" jump ropes
As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes...
I did 5 rounds. 

But who am I kidding?  I CAN'T possibly do a clapping pushup, so I did a regular "plank" pushup.  BUT... I CAN do a full, plank pushup.  No more "worm", and no more "girl" pushup.

By the way,  hip is doing great recently.   PROGRESS!!!!

No comments: